Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the User through a Contact Form Personal Data: surname, email address, first name and telephone number
• Protection from SPAM
• Display content from external platforms
• Platform and hosting services
Associazione Save the Woman
+39 010 2465742
Complete Policy Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, email address, telephone number, cookies and usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data Processing method The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, administrators).
system) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of treatment The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
Retention period The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until completion of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User and being able to provide services, Statistics, Protection from SPAM, Platform Services and Hosting and Displaying content from platforms exterior.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the user Contact form (this Application) By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email address and name and telephone number (optional).
• Protection from SPAM This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
•Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
• Platform and hosting services These services are designed to host and operate key components of this Application, making it possible to deliver this Application from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools for management of user registration, for comment and database management, for e-commerce, for payment processing etc. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
• Displaying content from external platforms This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
User Rights Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data treated.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court. Details on the right of opposition When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
System logs and maintenance For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address. Information not contained in this policy Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details. Response to "Do Not Track" requests This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references Personal Data It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Usage Data This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
Data Controller (or Data Holder) The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
This Application The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
Service The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookie Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
Legal references This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
* Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
- Protection from SPAM - Statistics How can I express consent to the installation of cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent is saved to the installation of cookies by this site. The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Associazione Save the Woman
+39 010 2465742
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the objective complexity of identification of the technologies based on Cookies, the User is invited to contact the Data Controller if he wishes to receive any further information regarding the use of the Cookies themselves through this Application.